In this post, I give you a list of all the books I’ve read in my book club so far — along with a quick rating so you can see which books I loved and which ones weren’t necessarily my cup of tea.
I honestly was feeling super lost today on what to post! However, I was inspired by all of the book posts and book tags I’ve seen floating around the blogosphere, so I thought why not share all of the books I’ve read for book club so far (as well as my rating of these books). I’ll go in order from most current to all the way back to summer 2019 when we started.
All images are from Amazon.
Currently, my book club is reading Supermarket by Bobby Hall (aka: Logic). I’ll let you know how it is once I finish it!
- The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin ★★☆☆☆
- The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena ★★★★☆
- The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict ★★★☆☆
- Oona Out of Order by Margarita Montimore ★★★★★
- This Time Next Year by Sophie Cousens ★★★☆☆
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone: A Therapist, Her Therapist, and Our Lives Revealed by Lori Gottlieb ★★☆☆☆
Related: Best Sellers in Books
- The Dinner List by Rebecca Serle ★★★☆☆
- From the Corner of the Oval by Beck Dorey-Stein ★★☆☆☆
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty ★★★☆☆
- The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman ★★★☆☆
- The Secrets We Kept by Lara Prescott ★★★☆☆
- If Only I Could Tell You by Hannah Beckerman ★★★★☆
Related: Amazon’s Best Books of the Year
- Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano ★★☆☆☆
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty ★★★★☆
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple ★★☆☆☆
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng ★★★★☆
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens ★★★☆☆
- Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner ★★☆☆☆
- The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed ★★★☆☆
IN THE COMMENTS . . .
Share the book you’re currently reading. Like I said, my book club is currently reading Supermarket, but I plan on reading The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden on my own if I have time before the next next book club book.
LET’S GET SOCIAL:
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW:
Want to earn AND save money? Click here to check out how you can earn and save money on everyday purchases.